American BJDs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group to share our collections, photos, stories and ideas on ALL Ball Jointed Dolls.

+8
Nancyv
jozel
luv*it
Connie - Sweet Creations
gracie
FroggyB
Admin
Christina in FL
12 posters

Quick pic of Emma (Goodreau Secret),...in some new dolly stuff!!!

Christina in FL
    Christina in FL

Quick pic of Emma (Goodreau Secret),...in some new dolly stuff!!! Empty Quick pic of Emma (Goodreau Secret),...in some new dolly stuff!!!

Post  Christina in FL Sat May 16, 2009 7:22 pm

Emma is wearing Safrindoll acrylic eyes in "Royalty" and Jpop Reiya wig in "Pearl", top by Jakks Pacific Elle (no longer made) and a F2BM "Silver Pocket Skirt" (I cut the tag off because they bug me).
    Quick pic of Emma (Goodreau Secret),...in some new dolly stuff!!! 538099708_9ruyy-X3
    Quick pic of Emma (Goodreau Secret),...in some new dolly stuff!!! 538012237_8qBVi-X2
    Quick pic of Emma (Goodreau Secret),...in some new dolly stuff!!! 538007538_Sk7qj-L-2
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Quick pic of Emma (Goodreau Secret),...in some new dolly stuff!!! Empty Re: Quick pic of Emma (Goodreau Secret),...in some new dolly stuff!!!

Post  Admin Sat May 16, 2009 8:02 pm

Oh, she looks so pretty!!!! Such a lovely girl!!!!!
    FroggyB
    FroggyB

Quick pic of Emma (Goodreau Secret),...in some new dolly stuff!!! Empty Re: Quick pic of Emma (Goodreau Secret),...in some new dolly stuff!!!

Post  FroggyB Sat May 16, 2009 8:03 pm

Your Emma looks beautiful! Those pictures really make me want a new wig for Kate, my Secret vinyl.
    Christina in FL
    Christina in FL

Post  Christina in FL Sat May 16, 2009 9:05 pm

FroggyB wrote:Those pictures really make me want a new wig for Kate, my Secret vinyl.
    LOL!! I have a wig fettish for my girls...anytime Jpop has a sale I find myself buying them...Ack! Can't help myself! That's why I'm always broke!
    gracie
    gracie

Post  gracie Sat May 16, 2009 10:14 pm

Emma looks great Christina!

I, too, have a thing for Grace's wigs. We wound up getting a ton of them two years ago when Grace offered her grab bags and heavy discounts on her mohair wigs. I still find myself purchasing when she has a sale. I don't think there has been a wig yet that we haven't loved. She has the grab bags usually twice a year so they are a great way to stock up. I just wish she would have more in stock, but I know she has more important things to think about right now.
    Christina in FL
    Christina in FL

Post  Christina in FL Sat May 16, 2009 10:22 pm

gracie wrote: but I know she has more important things to think about right now.
    It breaks my heart what she's going thru, I'm keeping her in my prayers and prayer for the miracle!
    Connie - Sweet Creations
    Connie - Sweet Creations

Post  Connie - Sweet Creations Sun May 17, 2009 5:06 am

Emma looks great in this outfit, Christina! I also love the wig in your avatar! Very Happy
    Christina in FL
    Christina in FL

Post  Christina in FL Sun May 17, 2009 5:56 am

Connie - Sweet Creations wrote:I also love the wig in your avatar! Very Happy
    Thanks Connie! That wig is also a Reiya wig!! I got that one in a grabbag and fell in love with the style and then Jpop had a sale last week on their Reiya wigs and I couldn't resist buying the Pearl AND a Chocolate brown one!!!
    luv*it
    luv*it

Post  luv*it Sun May 17, 2009 7:41 am

she is cute! and i love that outfit on her Laughing
    jozel
    jozel

Post  jozel Sun May 17, 2009 8:09 am

I am also a wig collector--I love to be able to change looks for my dolls. Your Secret is awesome.
    Smile
    Nancyv
    Nancyv

Post  Nancyv Sun May 17, 2009 1:40 pm

I think all of Paulette's girls have a unique beauty. I have Secret, Privera, Inuendo, and am waiting for Whisper. My all time favorite is Rumor as you can see in my Avator.
    Alison
    Alison

Post  Alison Mon May 18, 2009 9:16 am

She looks amazing--love those eyes! And that wig is divine!!
    Minuet
    Minuet

Post  Minuet Mon May 18, 2009 11:22 am

I like the combination of all the pale colors. I love the wig! She looks casual yet elegant.
    Lori in OR
    Lori in OR

Post  Lori in OR Thu May 21, 2009 5:12 pm

Emma is such a beauty! Well, you know I'm biased because I have that same doll and now the same wig! Very Happy
    Christina in FL
    Christina in FL

Post  Christina in FL Thu May 21, 2009 7:13 pm

Lori in OR wrote:Emma is such a beauty! Well, you know I'm biased because I have that same doll and now the same wig! Very Happy

Don't ya think the Reiya wig is wonderful??!! I have 3 of them, the Winter Moon, Dark Chocolate and this one...I should'a gotten the Honey Ash too...next good sale I will!! Smile
    Lori in OR
    Lori in OR

Post  Lori in OR Fri May 22, 2009 3:37 pm

At the next good sale, I may have to get one of the Reiya wig in every color! Laughing
    marika
    marika

Post  marika Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:44 am

Your Secret is so gorgeaus, Christina! Fabulous pics and styling too. Would love to see pics of your Rumor as well. I have her on her way to me and just can't wait! lol!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 2:21 am