American BJDs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group to share our collections, photos, stories and ideas on ALL Ball Jointed Dolls.

3 posters

Anyone know what other resin dolls bodies match the Goodreau Resin heads?

Christina in FL
    Christina in FL

Anyone know what other resin dolls bodies match the Goodreau Resin heads? Empty Anyone know what other resin dolls bodies match the Goodreau Resin heads?

Post  Christina in FL Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:10 am

I really like the Julia head, but my Soulkid girl has gotten me spoiled. I really like the double joints and posability. Just wondering if anyone knows of good resin match's and body fit for these heads.
    Lori in OR
    Lori in OR

Anyone know what other resin dolls bodies match the Goodreau Resin heads? Empty Re: Anyone know what other resin dolls bodies match the Goodreau Resin heads?

Post  Lori in OR Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:12 pm

Isn't Goodreau's Snow White double jointed? I have her (and a SoulKid) and can't say for sure Embarassed Shamefully, I haven't had much time to play with my dolls lately, other than change outfits here and there...hopefully somebody else will chime in! Smile
    nonopaulette
    nonopaulette

Anyone know what other resin dolls bodies match the Goodreau Resin heads? Empty Re: Anyone know what other resin dolls bodies match the Goodreau Resin heads?

Post  nonopaulette Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:51 pm

yes but snow white is not a match for julia, and I have retired all the MSD line so no more will be coming out. Paulette

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:45 pm