American BJDs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group to share our collections, photos, stories and ideas on ALL Ball Jointed Dolls.

2 posters

Zephyr's room; partially completed...

brenda
    brenda

Zephyr's room; partially completed... Empty Zephyr's room; partially completed...

Post  brenda Mon May 25, 2009 5:46 pm

here is zephyr (my sweet and wise albino bat) in his almost finished room... I'm just so happy with his bed that I made today I wanted to show it!

I'm waiting for a little black table for beside his bed... he wanted a big lush one so....

Zephyr's room; partially completed... 3564963978_605b4602eb
    Christina in FL
    Christina in FL

Zephyr's room; partially completed... Empty Re: Zephyr's room; partially completed...

Post  Christina in FL Wed May 27, 2009 5:34 pm

brenda wrote:I'm just so happy with his bed that I made today I wanted to show it!

I love the bed, how did you make it??
    brenda
    brenda

Zephyr's room; partially completed... Empty Re: Zephyr's room; partially completed...

Post  brenda Wed May 27, 2009 8:26 pm

hi thanks! it's actually 2 goodreau shipping boxes taped together upside down (the white/bottoms) with the satin pillow on top (also goodreau!); then I cut up a $1 garden thing from target and glued fancy-edged ribbon on the sides; really easy! he's got a gothic thing going.... B

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:46 pm