American BJDs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group to share our collections, photos, stories and ideas on ALL Ball Jointed Dolls.

+4
gracie
Christina in FL
Connie - Sweet Creations
vickchick
8 posters

My new girl, Planetdoll Mini Riz, who is now named Roze!

vickchick
    vickchick

My new girl, Planetdoll Mini Riz, who is now named Roze! Empty My new girl, Planetdoll Mini Riz, who is now named Roze!

Post  vickchick Mon May 18, 2009 6:12 pm

I just got my little Roze back from Leah the other day before I left for an overnight girl night for a doll show. I thought you all might like to see this cutie. She is SO pretty - just love her! She's a gorgeous sculpt and Leah did a beautiful job on her faceup. The cute outfits are a find I got at the doll show - a great bargain and so cute!! It's a Barbie/Kelly GAP set.

My new girl, Planetdoll Mini Riz, who is now named Roze! GAP

My new girl, Planetdoll Mini Riz, who is now named Roze! GAP2

My new girl, Planetdoll Mini Riz, who is now named Roze! GAP3
    Connie - Sweet Creations
    Connie - Sweet Creations

My new girl, Planetdoll Mini Riz, who is now named Roze! Empty Re: My new girl, Planetdoll Mini Riz, who is now named Roze!

Post  Connie - Sweet Creations Mon May 18, 2009 6:25 pm

Roze is beautiful, Vicki, especially in the short brown wig! Leah certainly did a wonderful job on her face-up!
    vickchick
    vickchick

My new girl, Planetdoll Mini Riz, who is now named Roze! Empty Re: My new girl, Planetdoll Mini Riz, who is now named Roze!

Post  vickchick Mon May 18, 2009 6:28 pm

Connie - Sweet Creations wrote:Roze is beautiful, Vicki, especially in the short brown wig! Leah certainly did a wonderful job on her face-up!

Thank you Connie! I ordered the mohair wig just for her but it seems like so much hair for her. I'm gonna see if I can tame it a bit.
    Christina in FL
    Christina in FL

Post  Christina in FL Mon May 18, 2009 9:29 pm

I agree, Leah did an awesome face-up, and I love her in the deep sea blue eyes!! Very nice!!! Very Happy
    gracie
    gracie

Post  gracie Mon May 18, 2009 11:06 pm

She is so adorable Vicki! I love Leah's face-ups and what a cute little outfit. I especially like her in the brown bob.
    KristinKreations
    KristinKreations

Post  KristinKreations Tue May 19, 2009 5:15 am

I love this girl of yours!! She looks great in the brown bob too Smile
    I think I'll "need" one, just one size up, later on *lol*

Maya Grace is claiming her position as the only one in this size, strange little elf..
    vickchick
    vickchick

Post  vickchick Tue May 19, 2009 6:56 am

Thanks so much ladies! I agree that Leah captured Roze's look perfectly!

Gracie- I like her best in the brown bob too. I ordered the mohair wig just for her but it has so much hair. I'm going to have to play with it and see what I can do.

Kristin - I can understand your little Maya Grace wanting to be the only one that size. Smile She wants to be special!
    Alison
    Alison

Post  Alison Tue May 19, 2009 9:31 am

Oooh, she's gorgeous! I just love her--and I think I need her, too. (Ugh--my wishlist is just out of control. I wish I could just turn off all the photo here, so I wouldn't be tempted, for crying out loud.) She looks fantastic--like she's real. Beautiful! And fantastic photos, I have to say! Very nice job!
    vickchick
    vickchick

Post  vickchick Tue May 19, 2009 11:13 am

Alison wrote:Oooh, she's gorgeous! I just love her--and I think I need her, too. (Ugh--my wishlist is just out of control. I wish I could just turn off all the photo here, so I wouldn't be tempted, for crying out loud.) She looks fantastic--like she's real. Beautiful! And fantastic photos, I have to say! Very nice job!

Thank you Alison! Her realistic look is due partially to her coloring and her eyes, but Leah really puts her over the top as far as looking real. Smile She's a fun size for me too!
    Minuet
    Minuet

Post  Minuet Wed May 20, 2009 12:55 pm

The more I see people's Planet dolls, the more I like/want them. Yours has a gorgeous face-up!
    vickchick
    vickchick

Post  vickchick Wed May 20, 2009 5:45 pm

Minuet wrote:The more I see people's Planet dolls, the more I like/want them. Yours has a gorgeous face-up!

Thank you Mae! She's a really nice doll for the price!
    luv*it
    luv*it

Post  luv*it Wed May 20, 2009 9:02 pm

you know i love this girl! I need one:)
    vickchick
    vickchick

Post  vickchick Thu May 21, 2009 6:51 am

luv*it wrote:you know i love this girl! I need one:)

He he! Yeah I know you do. She'd make a great friend for Sage and March!
    luv*it
    luv*it

Post  luv*it Thu May 21, 2009 6:53 am

yeah she would!
    vickchick
    vickchick

Post  vickchick Thu May 21, 2009 7:02 am

luv*it wrote:yeah she would!

lol! lol! Well I bought mine on their website!
    luv*it
    luv*it

Post  luv*it Thu May 21, 2009 7:07 am

thier ebay price is close too! when my Pepe sells ill get her and a lati yellow body:)
    vickchick
    vickchick

Post  vickchick Thu May 21, 2009 7:10 am

luv*it wrote:thier ebay price is close too! when my Pepe sells ill get her and a lati yellow body:)

Sounds like a good plan to me! I think I'm settled in for now unless someone wants to buy my Lati Yellow Coco so I can get a Puki Fee. Smile
    luv*it
    luv*it

Post  luv*it Thu May 21, 2009 7:14 am

which body does she have? lol
    vickchick
    vickchick

Post  vickchick Thu May 21, 2009 7:15 am

luv*it wrote:which body does she have? lol

She has the renewal body with magnetic hands and feet.
    luv*it
    luv*it

Post  luv*it Thu May 21, 2009 7:44 am

awe man! I want that body! anyone want her head?? LOL

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content