American BJDs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group to share our collections, photos, stories and ideas on ALL Ball Jointed Dolls.

5 posters

Family pictures [ various companies ]

Mikka
    Mikka

Family pictures [ various companies ] Empty Family pictures [ various companies ]

Post  Mikka Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:16 am

I was asked by a few people how the Creedy girls look next to the Customhouse Little Juniors. So I took our "display"-Precious (the one we take to meetups and such to show to people) and two of my Little Juniors and plopped them down on the sofa -- and then some of the other girls wanted to get some attention, as well.

Family pictures [ various companies ] 090616_021_1
    Precious (Creedy Precious), Jane (Customhouse Selene) und Finn (Customhouse Darea)

Family pictures [ various companies ] 090616_046_2

She's got so much character, it just jumps out at you!

What she's wearing here is a Saxony Art dress for slim MSDs like Unoa or Narae. My Little Junior girls usually wear it. It's just a bit big on Precious, but I think it's ok! She can also wear the shoes of my Little Juniors, which doesn't work vice versa as the Little Juniors have bigger feet.

Family pictures [ various companies ] 090616_032_1

Family pictures [ various companies ] 090616_039_2

And this is a Creedy dress on a Little Junior. Fits perfectly!

Family pictures [ various companies ] 090616_108_1

Family pictures [ various companies ] 090616_110_1

Family pictures [ various companies ] 090616_075_1
    Leonie (Creedy Shani), Dairene (Domadoll Kkotmu), Precious und Dawn (Soulkid Tiffee)

Family pictures [ various companies ] 090616_116_1

Family pictures [ various companies ] 090616_122_1

Family pictures [ various companies ] 090616_088_1

For more pictures of Precious and some pictures of Creedy Laughter, go here. You can also find pictures of my Creedy Shani here. Body and resin comparisons and such are here!
    Lori in OR
    Lori in OR

Family pictures [ various companies ] Empty Re: Family pictures [ various companies ]

Post  Lori in OR Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:35 pm

Thank for sharing these! I love group pictures, and your dolls are a darling group!
    FroggyB
    FroggyB

Family pictures [ various companies ] Empty Re: Family pictures [ various companies ]

Post  FroggyB Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:12 pm

What a beautiful family! And really great pictures!
    Christina in FL
    Christina in FL

Post  Christina in FL Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:04 am

Very nice dolly family!!
    KarenC
    KarenC

Post  KarenC Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:08 pm

Your family looks so cute together, and so nicely dressed. It helps a lot when they can share some of their clothes and shoes.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:51 am