American BJDs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group to share our collections, photos, stories and ideas on ALL Ball Jointed Dolls.

+3
Admin
KristinKreations
Christina in FL
7 posters

Sharing some new pics of Jenni (Soulkid Apple)....(pic intense)

Christina in FL
    Christina in FL

Sharing some new pics of Jenni (Soulkid Apple)....(pic intense) Empty Sharing some new pics of Jenni (Soulkid Apple)....(pic intense)

Post  Christina in FL Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:25 am

Yesterday was my day off so I had some dolly play time! Another doll board had the "color red" as a theme. So Red, ReD, RED, is what these pics are all about. The first picure somehow the red showed up too much and it got too much light but I liked the effect.

Sharing some new pics of Jenni (Soulkid Apple)....(pic intense) 553823996_d4WAz-M-1
    Sharing some new pics of Jenni (Soulkid Apple)....(pic intense) 553825328_ZBjni-XL-1
    Sharing some new pics of Jenni (Soulkid Apple)....(pic intense) 553827383_eBjm2-XL
    Sharing some new pics of Jenni (Soulkid Apple)....(pic intense) 553829376_swQa2-XL
    Sharing some new pics of Jenni (Soulkid Apple)....(pic intense) 553836645_rbERN-XL-1

Last edited by Christina in FL on Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : pics too big...getting chopped off)
    KristinKreations
    KristinKreations

Sharing some new pics of Jenni (Soulkid Apple)....(pic intense) Empty Re: Sharing some new pics of Jenni (Soulkid Apple)....(pic intense)

Post  KristinKreations Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:06 am

Jenni is sooo pretty I love you
    and she pulls of RED very well Wink
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Sharing some new pics of Jenni (Soulkid Apple)....(pic intense) Empty Re: Sharing some new pics of Jenni (Soulkid Apple)....(pic intense)

Post  Admin Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:06 am

Beautiful!!! I love the red!
    vickchick
    vickchick

Post  vickchick Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:55 pm

What a beautiful girl!!!
    FroggyB
    FroggyB

Post  FroggyB Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:51 pm

Great pics! Beautiful girl! I love all the wigs! Pretty, pretty, pretty!
    Alison
    Alison

Post  Alison Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:01 am

Very nice photos--I think she is a gorgeous girl! And oh, so tempting! I especially love her in the short wig--just adorable!
    Lori in OR
    Lori in OR

Post  Lori in OR Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:57 pm

She's so pretty! Great pictures, too. Wink

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:53 am